Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Plastic Material||Surface Treatment:||Mirror Polishing/Polish/Texture/ED|
|Product Name:||Home Appliance Mould||OEM / ODM:||Yes|
|Size:||According To Customers||Mold Base:||LKM|
|Shaping Mode:||Plastic Injection Mould||Product:||Household Appliance|
|Cavity:||Single Cavity/Multi Cavity||Plastic Material:||ABS/PP/PS/PE/PVC/PA6/PA66|
|Runner:||Hot Runner\ Cold Runner|
injection moulding spare parts,
plastic injection molding
Home appliances are available in various styles, designs, shapes and structures. No two washing machine models can be same neither two toasters can be same. The entire body of such home appliances is usually made up of plastic parts but their variance in shape and structure makes it tough to find another same product.
|Product name||Plastic home appliance mould||Certification||ISO|
|Shaping mold||Plastic injection molding||Packing details||Wooden case packing|
|Mold base||LKM||Color / Size||Can be discussed|
|Mold runner system||Hot / Cold runner system||Application||Home appliance industry|
1. Start from part design analysis.
2. Mold design drawing and DFM report available so you can see how is the mold going to be before mold making.
3. If product is complex, moldflow report will be present as well.
4. Indoor workshop ensures you high quality under good control.
5. Normally it takes several days to make mold, precise time depends on complexity of design.
Many Years Mold Making Experience
Advantaced Machine,Professional Printing technology
Excellent,reliable and personalized service
Struct and Superior Quality Control Under Under ISO Certificates
Factory visit anytime
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above
2. What kind of trade terms can you do?
3. What is your terms of payment?
50% Mold cost deposit,balance mold cost +50% production cost paid when samples confimed,Balance production cost paid against copy of B/L. We accept T/T
4. Do you support OEM ?
Yes, we can produce by technical drawings or samples.
5. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it take 40 days ( 30 days do mold and 10 days do mass production).
Contact Person: Karen