Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shaping Mode:||Plastic Injection Mould||Product Material:||Plastic|
|Product:||Household Appliance||Mould Base:||LKM|
|Cavity:||Single Cavity/Multi Cavity||Surface Treatment:||Texture|
plastic mold spare parts,
plastic injection molding
Molding is not a part and also different from tool. Mold is a set of parts assembly equipment. Household Appliances are available in various styles, designs, shapes and structures. No two washing machine models can be same neither two toasters can be same. The entire body of such home appliances is usually made up of plastic parts but their variance in shape and structure makes it tough to find another same product.
1. Start from part design analysis.
2. Mold design drawing and DFM report available so you can see how is the mold going to be before mold making.
3. If product is complex, moldflow report will be present as well.
4. Indoor workshop ensures you high quality under good control.
5. Normally it takes several days to make mold, precise time depends on complexity of design.
Why Choose Us:
Whether you need household appliance moulds in plastic or metal; our home appliance moulding techniques are advanced and superior to ensure a quality product. We have an impressive profile in mould manufacturing experience in the home appliance moulding industry in China. We are the proud supplier and maker of copious moulds for the home appliance industry. We’ve done numerous moulds for refrigerators, fans, air conditioners, televisions, microwave ovens and rice cookers. We ensure to design and develop customised solutions with the help of highly advanced technology and high quality material. We promise the meticulousness and exactitude of plastic moulds to be used in manufacturing of home appliances.
Many Years Mold Making Experience
Advantaced Machine,Professional Printing technology
Excellent,reliable and personalized service
Struct and Superior Quality Control Under Under ISO Certificates
Factory visit anytime
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above
2. What kind of trade terms can you do?
3. What is your terms of payment?
50% Mold cost deposit,balance mold cost +50% production cost paid when samples confimed,Balance production cost paid against copy of B/L. We accept T/T
4. Do you support OEM ?
Yes, we can produce by technical drawings or samples.
5. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it take 40 days ( 30 days do mold and 10 days do mass production).
Contact Person: Karen