Payment & Shipping Terms:
injection moulding spare parts,
plastic injection molding
Molding of household appliances relies on various types of molds such as gold stamping mould, plastic mould, foaming mould, and adsorption mould. It is foreseeable that injection mould with large size, precision and reasonable design (mainly for thin-walled products) will catch the attention from home appliance companies.
|Product name||Plastic home appliance mould||Certification||ISO|
|Shaping mold||Plastic injection molding||Packing details||Wooden case packing|
|Mold base||LKM||Color / Size||Can be discussed|
|Mold runner system||Hot / Cold runner system||Application||Home appliance industry|
1. Start from part design analysis.
2. Mold design drawing and DFM report available so you can see how is the mold going to be before mold making.
3. If product is complex, moldflow report will be present as well.
4. Indoor workshop ensures you high quality under good control.
5. Normally it takes several days to make mold, precise time depends on complexity of design.
Many Years Mold Making Experience
Advantaced Machine,Professional Printing technology
Excellent,reliable and personalized service
Struct and Superior Quality Control Under Under ISO Certificates
Factory visit anytime
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above
2. What kind of trade terms can you do?
3. What is your terms of payment?
50% Mold cost deposit,balance mold cost +50% production cost paid when samples confimed,Balance production cost paid against copy of B/L. We accept T/T
4. Do you support OEM ?
Yes, we can produce by technical drawings or samples.
5. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it take 40 days ( 30 days do mold and 10 days do mass production).
Contact Person: Karen