Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||TPE Plastic Material||Product Name:||TPE Injection Molding|
|Shaping Mold:||Injection Mold||Mold Base:||LKM|
|Transport Details:||Wooden Case Packing||Runner System:||Cold / Hot Runner System|
|Ceritification:||ISO Certificate||Surface Treatment:||Mirror Polishing / Polish/texture/EDM|
|Color:||Pantone Or Customized||Size:||Customized|
|Services:||OEM / ODM|
thermoplastic elastomer injection molding,
custom injection molding
When designing your mould you’ll need to consider shrinkage properties. For TPEs the shrinkage can vary between 0.5 % and 2.5 % principally depending on the material grade, the part and the location of the gate. Shrinkage also depends on the orientation in the part which depends on the processing parameters
1. Start from part design analysis.
2. Mold design drawing and DFM report available so you can see how is the mold going to be before mold making.
3. If product is complex, moldflow report will be present as well.
4. Indoor workshop ensures you high quality under good control.
5. Normally it takes several days to make mold, precise time depends on complexity of design.
|Product name||TPE injection molding||Runner system||Cold / hot runner system|
|Material||TPE Plastic material||Services||OEM / ODM|
|Feature||High durability,corrosion resistance||Certification||ISO|
|Mold base||LKM||Color||Pantone or custom made|
|Mold cavity||Single / multi cavity||Size||Customized size|
Many Years Mold Making Experience
Advantaced Machine,Professional Printing technology
Excellent,reliable and personalized service
Struct and Superior Quality Control Under Under ISO Certificates
Factory visit anytime
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above
2. What kind of trade terms can you do?
3. What is your terms of payment?
50% Mold cost deposit,balance mold cost +50% production cost paid when samples confimed,Balance production cost paid against copy of B/L. We accept T/T
4. Do you support OEM ?
Yes, we can produce by technical drawings or samples.
5. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it take 40 days ( 30 days do mold and 10 days do mass production).
Contact Person: Karen