Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Transport Packing:||Wooden Case Packing||Cavity:||Single / Double|
injection molding automotive parts,
automotive plastic parts
There are mechanical injection molding machines dedicated to injection molding. The most commonly used plastic at present is polystyrene. The resulting shape is often the final product and no further processing is required prior to installation or use as a final product. Many details, such as bosses, ribs, threads, can be formed in one injection molding operation.
|Product name||Plastic auto parts mold||Mold base||LKM|
|Shaping mold||Injection mold||Certification||ISO|
On time delivery
Good After - sale service
Strict quality control
After we get your inquiry, our quotation team will provide price; we will do below steps as soon as you approve:
1. Our engineering team will design and analysis the structure ;
2. Original steel material we use is of high quality, it can guarantee the mould life ;
3. Do CNC, Great grinding , Wire cutting, Grinding, EDM machining ;
4. Mold assembling and adjusting;
5. Provide T1 samples ;
6. After the final samples confirmed, then start to run Mass production .
Our core competenice is customized plastic injection molding and mold, die casting moulding and mold, rubber and silicone mold. Our factory has beed passed authoritative inspection and got ISO certification.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above
2. What kind of trade terms can you do?
3. What is your terms of payment?
50% Mold cost deposit,balance mold cost +50% production cost paid when samples confimed,Balance production cost paid against copy of B/L. We accept T/T
4. Do you support OEM ?
Yes, we can produce by technical drawings or samples.
5. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it take 40 days ( 30 days do mold and 10 days do mass production).
Contact Person: Karen